The Franklin County Board of Commissioners is providing funding to support local, community-based organizations in getting out the 2020 Census count in Columbus and Franklin County. The Commissioners’goal is to ensure every resident in Franklin County is counted, especially individuals from traditionally hard-to-count (HTC) communities.
This funding will be distributed to local community-based organizations in Franklin County through a mini-grant process for the purpose of reaching traditionally HTC communities. Each local organization will receive a grant to implement Census activities that educate and organize their HTC communities around the Census.
- RFP Published and Application Period Open – February 10, 2020 at 9 a.m.
- Deadline for application questions – February 17, 2020
- Application Deadline – February 24, 2020 at 12 p.m.
- Notification of Funded Grant Partners – March 6, 2020
Download the grant application here:
Download the instructions for applying here:
Ready to apply? Sign in or register on E-CImpact following these instructions:
Agencies not already using E-CImpact must create an account:
- 501c3 nonprofit agencies with an EIN can self-register here: https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=37145F
Note: You must have an EIN number to self-register. Follow the prompts on the website to set up your agency profile and register any program(s) for which you wish to request funding.
- All other agencies may request an account by emailing Reporting.Help@uwcentralohio.org with your organization name, EIN, and name and email address of the person who will be the primary contact. Please put Account Registration in the subject line. We will respond within one business day.
If you need further assistance, email us at Reporting.Help@uwcentralohio.org or call 614.241.3073 to speak with a member of our Data Science team.
Agencies with existing accounts:
Login to E-CImpact at https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx? org=37145F
If you have not yet accessed this system, contact your agency’s primary contact (typically the Executive Director) for your login and temporary password. If you are unable to access the system, send an email to Reporting.Help@uwcentralohio.org for further assistance.
Once logged in:
- Go to the Apply/Report box on the left side of the home page
- Click on Grant Applications and select the FC Columbus Counts Census Grant, then click continue.