Nominate a United Way Agency for The Richard V. Carrick Community Leadership Award. The deadline for nominations is Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
The Carrick Award recognizes a United Way funded partner for excellence in leadership, collaboration, and achievement. The award is accompanied by an honorarium of $5,000 to support staff in pursuing professional and leadership opportunities.
Funded partners nominated for The Carrick Award should exemplify the following:
- Demonstrates leadership in working collaboratively with other organizations and systems to implement innovative responses to community needs;
- Develops and communicates a clear and compelling vision of a stronger community;
- Engages in strategic planning to effectively address community needs and opportunities; and
- Exhibits a strong commitment to and advocates for diversity and inclusion.
Nominations may be submitted by UWCO funded partners, other community organizations, individual members of the community, and UWCO staff. Self-nominations are welcome.
Please submit the following materials:
- A completed nomination form.
- A description, in no more than three typed pages, of how the funded partner demonstrates the above characteristics, with supporting data and examples.
- Two letters of support are required with your nomination; no more that 2 single-sided typed pages.
To view a list of United Way of Central Ohio funded partners, click here.
Return completed nominations by email to:
Community Impact Department
United Way of Central Ohio
360 South Third Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Questions? Contact Evelyn at (614) 227-2742 or at email@example.com
The deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 8, 2017.