United Way is pleased to announce the opportunity to apply for 2019 and 2020 Program Investment. Through Program Investment, United Way seeks to support high-quality, high-impact nonprofit programs that:
- Help children develop the skills and behaviors needed to enter kindergarten ready to succeed,
- Help young people develop the skills and behaviors needed to graduate from high school prepared for success,
- Prepare people for and connect them to available employment opportunities,
- Provide people with appropriate financial products and services and
- Provide access, intervention, and stabilization for people who experience a crisis.
If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact:
- Our Data Science Team: firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions about application submission through e-CImpact.
- Carrie Almasi: 614.227.2799, email@example.com for general questions about Program Investment.
Information and Resources for Applicants:
- The Request for Proposals (RFP) provides detailed information about the grant opportunity can be found here.
- Program Investment Letters of Intent will be submitted through e-CImpact at https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=37145F.
- Instructions for Letter of Intent submission through the e-CImpact platform can be found here.
Key Dates for the Program Investment Process:
- April 16 – Access to Letter of Intent Application and RFP materials
- May 17 – Letter of Intent Submission Deadline
- June 29 – Notification of Full Proposal Invitations
- July 25 – Full Proposal Submission Deadline
- Weeks of July 30 and August 6 – Agency Site Visits
- Week of September 10 – Agency Notification of Funding Recommendations
- September 25 – United Way Board of Trustees Approve Investment Recommendations
- January 1, 2019 – Program Investment Cycle Begins
- December 31, 2020 – Program Investment Cycle Ends